Ultimate Bloody Mary Recipe - Endless Weekend Cocktail Recipes
Posted on October 05 2016
The Bloody Mary has long been rumored to cure even the roughest hangover. Some say it is all the nutrients, others argue it is the hair of dog. Whichever side you fall on this ultimate bloody mary recipe is tasty, delicious and certainly makes us feel better after a long day of drinking.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 16 oz tomato juice
- 2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBS lime juice
- ½ TBS Worcestershire sauce
- a few shakes of Tabasco
- ½- 1 TBS prepared horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
- 2 teaspoons of pickle juice
- 1 tsp olive juice
- 1 tsp pepperoncini juice (optional)
- a few shakes black pepper
- ½ a teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
- 4-6 ounces of good quality vodka (We Love Tido's Vodka)
- Garnish ideas: Pickle spear, celery stalk, green olives (plain or stuffed with blue cheese), shrimp, pepperoncini, lemon slice or a lime slice.
- Wet the rim of two (16-20 oz) glasses with a piece of fresh lemon. Then dip the glass rims into a tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning (shake it onto a flat dish).
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Fill glasses halfway with ice.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a separate pitcher or container, stir it up well, and then pour mixture into your cocktail shaker, one batch at a time. Give it a good shaking to get it nice and cold, then pour the contents into your prepared glass.
- Slide in a pickle spear or stalk of celery, a few Old Bay seasoned shrimp, a couple of big fat olives, and you are good to go. You can also add a lemon and or a lime slice, and if you’re feeling crazy a whole pepperoncini…Yum!