Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
Posted on June 22 2017
Forth of July is just around the corner and and if you're like us there may be a party or two so here is a great party favor to bring. You can even leave out the liquor and make one for the kids this 4th of July
- 48 oz mango cranberry juice
- 3 oz agave sweetener or simple syrup if you need to substitute
- 8 oz peach schnapps
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup chopped or chunked pineapple
- 5 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 8 oz coconut rum
Garnish: Limes, strawberries, sliced pineapples
- The pineapples and oranges go into your large pitcher or drink dispenser
- Then add the mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps. Pour these over all the fruit and then refrigerate or chill.
- In a separate smaller container you mix the white cranberry juice with the orange juice and then add the rum to that. This can then be chilled until ready to serve.
When you are ready to serve add the smaller mix of rum and juice into the larger dispenser. We recommend adding the ice in the larger pitcher/dispenser first. Now you can garnish it with pineapples and a few strawberries in the center. It may help to you a large spoon or something to help you place the garnish gently.
Tropical Rum Punch recipe based but different from a Pinterest pin from Amy Locurto at Living Locurto (they have a ton of other great drink ideas and recipes). Picture taken from Locurto, Amy. “Tropical Rum Punch” Living Lourto, 28 April 2019, https://www.livinglocurto.com/tropical-rum-punch-recipe/#wprm-recipe-container-47388