Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
Posted on June 22 2017
Forth of July is just around the corner and and if you're like us there may be a party or two so here is a great party favor to bring. You can even leave out the liquor and make one for the kids this 4th of July
- 64 oz mango cranberry juice
- 4 oz simple syrup
- 8 oz peach schnapps
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 6 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 8 oz coconut rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 3 limes, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Add pineapples and oranges into a large 1.5-2 gallon drink dispenser.
- Pour mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps over the fruit.
- In a smaller pitcher, mix white cranberry juice, orange juice and rum together.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, fill the large drink dispenser with ice.
- Pour the second layer from the smaller pitcher slowly and directly on top of the ice.
- Gently add pineapples and a few strawberries in the center.
- Next, place sliced limes and the rest of the strawberries gently around the edges with a large spoon or fork.