Tropical Rum Punch Cocktail - Weekend Rum Cocktails
Posted on September 19 2016
Rum Rum Rum! Pirates and partiers alike enjoy a nice refreshing rum cocktail. Here is easy tropical rum punch recipe. Easy to make, easy to drink, guaranteed to get the job done. Another thing I love about this recipe is that always makes me feel like I'm on vacation in a tropical paradise.
- 1 ounce Malibu® Red Rum
- 1 ounce Cruzan® mango rum
- 1.5 ounces cranberry juice
- 1.5 ounces orange juice
- 1.5 ounces pineapple juice
- pineapple slices for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Next, add in the two rums.
- Then, add in the three juices.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice.
- Sip slowly and please enjoy responsibly