So this is supposed to be a twist on the classic French 75 (which I had never heard of). It looks super yummy although I can't lie the initial idea of Champagne and Tequila was not that appealing but after seeing the ingredients the Mexican 75 is not all that different than many of the Skinny Margarita recipes we are posting all the time. Recipe is below.
- 2 oz lime juice fresh
- 4 oz tequila silver
- 4 tsp agave nectar
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- In a shaker, place lime juice, tequila, and agave nectar. Fill shaker halfway with ice.
- Shake ingredients for 15-20 seconds, or until chilled.
- Strain tequila mixture evenly between two 8 oz. champagne flutes.
- Fill each flute to 3/4 full with champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with salt or sugar and a lime and enjoy!