Red Wine Sangria Recipe - Easy
Posted on September 07 2016
When it comes to exercise or sports I like the saying go hard or go home. When it comes to cocktails if I'm not going hard (alcohol) I'm going Sangria. Joking aside, a nice chilled Sangria is perfect for a backyard barbecue or siting by the pool. We've tried a million variations of this recipe and they all good. I copied this one from Glitter and Grapes. I usually use Lemon Lime ICE carbonated beverage instead of pop but it all depends on how sweet you like it. This combo of fruit is good but again don't be afraid to switch it up a little, we do.
- Two bottles of red wine (buy something cheap, you don’t really notice quality)
- Four shots of Triple Sec
- Two lemons, cut into slices
- Two limes, cut into slices
- Two oranges, cut into slices
- One large bag of frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- One bottle of lemon-lime pop or lemon-lime ICE drink
Add all of your fruit (fresh and frozen) into a large pitcher. Next add the Triple Sec and wine. It is best to let the flavours soak together as long as possible. Right before you are about to serve, add in your pop and ice and you are good to go.