Tequila Touchdown Punch
Posted on February 27 2018
Always in search of low calorie alternatives for my drinks I came across this recipe and of course immediately had to try it when I got home. I've pinned it on our Pinterest Drinks page but the low-cal drink recipe came from myfitnesspal. Tequila Touchdown Punch does require a couple ingredients that you might not have on hand so definitely check your cabinets before you start and they recommend chilling it for two hours but a couple ice cubes worked just fine for me.
Touchdown Tequila Punch
- 2 1/4 cups (540 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) blanco tequila
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) orange flower water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar (or 8 packets Stevia In The Raw)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- Lime peel (optional)
In a pitcher, combine orange juice, tequila, lime juice, vanilla, orange flower water, sugar or Stevia and cinnamon. Refrigerate until well-chilled, at least 2 hours.
To serve, pour into glasses over ice and garnish with lime peel, if desired.