Well you can guess what we'll be having this Sunday, and maybe Saturday too. Some day just feel like a bunch and mimosa day but I can already tell this weekend is gonna call for something a little stronger. This is great recipe we found and one of things we liked about this particular article was that is even talked all out the setup of the Bloody Mary bar and the prep that goes into it. It really covers all the bases. We'll touch on some of it and link to the complete post at the bottom.
Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 48 ounce can of tomato juice or about 6 cups
- 3 tablespoons prepared creamy hot horseradish
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pickle-infused vodka or regular vodka if you prefer
Assembling the Drinks
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
Mix the tomato juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt and black pepper in a large pitcher. Season with 10-15 shakes of Tabasco sauce, or to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To assemble drinks, mix the celery salt and kosher salt on a small plate. Dip the rim of your glass in a shallow amount of water, then dip into the salt mix and twist. Fill an 8-ounce glass to the top with ice. Add 2 ounces of pickle-infused vodka or regular vodka then top with bloody mary tomato mixture.
- Garnish with limes, lemons, celery ribs, blue cheese stuffed olives, bacon strips, pepperocinis, cooked shrimp, hot sauce, pickles, pickled asparagus or green beans, pickled beets, chunks of cheese, and anything your heart desires.