Easy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels are an easy, quick one of the quickest appetizer you can make in under 30 minutes. Admittedly not the most beautiful nosh but not to worry the taste will not disappoint. With only a few ingredients and less than 20 minutes at your disposal, you can have the most delicious roll-ups.
This easy appetizer is a crowd pleaser and ideal for any game day. The best part is that you do not have to use the oven. Simply use some rotisserie chicken, spread some cream cheese and cheddar cheese over the flour tortilla, and roll them up. It’s that simple!
Similarly, the roll-ups can be used as an appetizer or main dish. You can even use leftover chicken, turkey or deli meats to make them.
- Start with soft tortillas so they won’t crack when rolling up.
- Next, in a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly among tortillas; distribute evenly to get every flavor in each bite.
- Tightly roll up tortillas.
- Cut into 1/2-3/4 inch slices, and serve.
- 1/2 lb rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 pcs bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 tablespoon green onion or chives (chopped)
- 3 large flour tortillas (or 6 small tortillas)
Author: Catalina Castravet
Serves: 8 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
We found this recipe on pinterest but it comes from Sweet and Savory Meals